Now in its 12th year, the Annual CIEH Housing and Health Conference remains the leading, informative event for all professionals working in the Private Rented Sector (PRS), with a focus on improving standards and safety.
The need to tackle energy efficiencies, fuel poverty and raise safety standards in the PRS continues to be a priority and a key determinant for improving health and sustainability in housing.
The 2020 conference discusses these key issues with informed content from latest government tools and guidance. Sessions from local authorities already working on innovative work processes and partnership initiatives will feature on the programme.
- Keynote session on the Building Safety Regulator
- How LA’s are making high rise buildings safe after Grenfell
- Diverging perspectives and innovative approaches to licensing with LA case study examples
- An overview and understanding the new Electrical Safety Regulations in PRS
- Discussion on Coronovirus Controls: Risks to local lockdown
- Analyse the Minimum Standards Energy Efficiency and Fuel Poverty Strategy 2030
Who should attend
- Private sector housing managers
- Senior public housing officers
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Private sector housing officers
- Housing providers
"Great for updating knowledge and networking."
"A wider variety of topics"
Past CIEH Annual Housing and Health Conference delegates
CPD: 5 hours